Sunday, January 3, 2016

A Hearty Meal...


The condemned man are a heart meal.  

We choose Pizza as the appetizer for our last meal in Vienna.  Or, more accurately, for my last dinner in Vienna for awhile. Tomorrow in the early AM I will be winging my way stateside via the usual route of Wien-Frankfurt-Seattle.  

What better to follow Pizza than Pasta?
Warm food for a frosty evening.  It is bitter cold here in Wien with the Mercury hovering below zero Grad all day.  And still I will be sad and mopey tomorrow. 

I don't want to leave, but I have a house to empty and rent, vehicles and guitars to sell, and an Austrian Visa to obtain. Busy busy busy little Bokononist.  

Eight weeks.  That is the time line.  Once I am into action the mope factor won't be quite so bad.  I will enjoy the company of my Brothers, whom I have missed, miss My Baby terribly, whom I love, and do what I have to do to get my ass back to Wien forthwith.  


No comments:

Post a Comment