Friday, July 5, 2019

New Short Story: "Broken Luggage"



I am thrilled to announce the publishing of another of my short fiction pieces. Five on the Fifth has just published my story "Broken Luggage." I am grateful to the editors for publishing my work.

You can read it here at Five on the Fifth:

"Broken Luggage" by Marco Etheridge

Thanks so much for being readers. Readers Rock!!





















Thanks for reading my short fiction. I hope you enjoyed it. If you liked what you read, you might also enjoy one of my novels. All of the information is at my website:

Marco Etheridge Fiction


You can check out books, blog posts, book reviews, or even get a free book. Just look for the big button that says "FREE BOOK." It's kind of hard to miss. Happy reading!!




No comments:

Post a Comment