Thursday, July 25, 2019

"Orphaned Lies" published at Dime Show Review


It has been a very busy day here in Fiction Land. Some weeks ago, another of my short stories was accepted by Dime Show Review, but I did not know when it would go live. Yesterday was the day. It came as a bit of a surprise, albeit a great one. So, here is the latest story:  "Orphaned Lies." I hope that you enjoy it. Thanks for supporting Indie Authors! I am grateful to the editors of Dime Show Review and to everyone who reads my work.


Orphaned Lies by Marco Etheridge at Dime Show Review






The second bit of news I received was more surprising. One of my short fiction pieces has been long-listed for the Anton Chekhov prize for Very Short Fiction. I cannot tell you the name of the piece because it is a blind-judging. I am allowed to share the good news, but not the title. Fingers crossed that this piece will make it onto the short-list, or even get an award. Regardless, it is an honour to be chosen by the judges and I am grateful to the folks at New Flash Fiction.

You can check out the contest here:

New Flash Fiction Anton Chekhov Prize

Thanks for visiting my little corner of Fiction Land, and thank you for being readers!





















Thanks for your interest in my short fiction. I hope you enjoyed the story. If you liked what you read here, how about another free short story? My short fiction piece "Ghost Hats" has been featured at Literally Stories" You can check it out here:

"Ghost Hats" by Marco Etheridge -- Literally Stories 

Or perhaps one of my novels? All of the information is at my website:

Marco Etheridge Fiction

You can check out books, blog posts, book reviews, or even get a free book. Just look for the big button that says "FREE BOOK." It's kind of hard to miss. Happy reading!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment