Wednesday, July 24, 2019

The Latest Published Short Story: "The Cave"



I am thrilled to announce that another of my short fiction pieces has just been published. My short story "The Cave" is live at the great British journal Storgy Magazine. I am honoured and grateful to be included in the fine group of writers represented at Storgy Magazine.

"The Cave" is the tale of two old friends exploring a cavern, their common past, and the difference between happening and choice. You can read it at Storgy by clicking the link below. If you enjoy what you read, please leave a comment. Comments and interaction help keep the Indie writing community alive.

"The Cave" by Marco Etheridge






















Thanks for your interest in my short fiction. I hope you enjoyed the story. If you liked what you read here, how about another free short story? My short fiction piece "Ghost Hats" has been featured at Literally Stories" You can check it out here:

"Ghost Hats" by Marco Etheridge -- Literally Stories 

Or perhaps one of my novels? All of the information is at my website:

Marco Etheridge Fiction

You can check out books, blog posts, book reviews, or even get a free book. Just look for the big button that says "FREE BOOK." It's kind of hard to miss. Happy reading!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment